We are proud to incorporate you brightest minds in the industry to share your thoughts and experience with our audience.
Provide your valuable insight from writing tips/hints, blogging, making money online to Essay competitions/Scholarship essay competitions helping us truly create writing and blogging as career options.
How to get started?
Read our contributing guidelines below;
We pride ourselves on providing our writing community with timely, high quality and valuable content from some of the best minds in the industry. To maintain these standards we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All posts must be at least 400 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and links that naturally fit into the sentence/article and provide value to the reader. Posts may not contain affiliate links.
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial. We do not publish company-specific news, press releases, or content reading similarly to a press release.
- Author bios for individual contributors must be placed in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
- If multiple authors wrote the post, it will be published under one name and the other authors’ names may be included in a by-line at the bottom.
- When you submit your posts for final review. While we review each post, we may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- Authors submitting posts manually are responsible for checking the status of their posts to see if there are any edits required, as well as for making those edits and resubmitting the posts.
- Content should be relevant to our site and audience of writers
Register yourself through our home page. For further inquiries/help utilize our Contact Menu
My Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- 7 Steps to Get Started with Online Freelancing - June 21, 2019
- Why You Should Blog and Make Money Online - May 27, 2019
- 7 Beginner Tips To Become A Super Successful Website Content Writer - September 21, 2018